I’m a member of Mountain View Toastmasters, a club that has helped me become a more confident public speaker. I have been working through a series of projects on my Innovative Planning Pathway. Come join us on Zoom during the COVID-19 pandemic.
I wrote a series of blog posts during February 2021 about my Toastmasters experience, from speech writing to roles for a project titled “Write a Compelling Blog .” I continue to write about Toastmasters occasionally.
- Mar 1, 2021 - Toastmasters project, complete!
- Feb 25, 2021 - The note-taking process as Secretary and goals
- Feb 22, 2021 - A look at the Secretary role through data
- Feb 18, 2021 - On being the Toastmaster of the day
- Feb 15, 2021 - Applying feedback to a speech
- Feb 11, 2021 - Practicing a speech from an outline
- Feb 8, 2021 - Toastmasters Secretary training
- Feb 3, 2021 - An introduction to my Toastmasters experience
I keep some of my speech material here too.